Saturday, April 14, 2012

We Gotten up this morning  to go get lil michael from his papas house and he was so tired but he had an great tyme,by in been his first tyme,  We went to walmart and hobby lobby I got me an 12x12 scrapbook to start my project life  .
We came home to wash  the jeep.everyone pitched in to help.




 I also Took some Nature Pictures
 I like this one the best.
Which one do you like the best?


I love taking pictures and scrapbooking .Memories!!
Im very big on that.I will be showing some of my scrapbooking stuff as i go.once a wk.

Tomorrow we will be going to the mountains so they will be more pictures I promise you that one.:)
I will be doing some cleaning and organizing in the house this week. Im very big on that also.

 I hope everyone is doing awesome. and having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment