Sunday, May 27, 2012

awesome day

Im sry ive been such of an bad blogger, Im wanting to get myself back into blogging.I hope everyone is having an awesome and safe weekend.
 Yesterday my husband worked hard  ripping out carpet out of mine and his room thats the only carpet we had in the whole house and I cant stand carpet. we put down tiles down. it look pretty good.


Today we went to visit my mother inlaw for a little while and went grocery shopping.
I bought some bird food.
Came home and i helped my son make a bird feeder. he loves birds s much so I thought this would be neat.




He was proud of that.
And for rest of the day.we ate subs and watching the race and crocheting.
Heres what ive been working. Ive been working on a table runner for my mom .

I hope everyone is having an good Sunday!
Hugz Tasha


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great day :)

    Love the bird feeder and your little one looks so thrilled with it :)

    Beautiful table runner Tasha.

    ReplyDelete