Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Gloomy Day

This morning I got the kids off to school and hubby off to work.
The kids only have a cpl of days of school left and its goodbye to the public schools cause this coming year  they will be home schooled
It has been a gloomy day. we had a small thunderstorm with steady rain but didn't last long at all.
Ive had this terrible headache all day. yuck! so Ive been laying around not to much today.
 
The kids gotten home from school and hubby home from work. I found an tick on my shoulder.
my hubby goggled this tick cause it had an white spot on its back. and this tick is called the lone star tick.
here form info about it
 
 
Yuck cant stand a tick. 
 
Tonight Taylor cooked dinner. Shes getting pretty good taking the interest in cooking.
She will be 14 yrs old In This coming June . When I was 14 my mom couldn't never get me in the kitchen to cook. I'm so proud of her.
 Whats For Dinner:
Manwiches and tater totes

What I'm Watching Tonight:
Hatfields & McCoys 

Im setting up an Facebook page for this blog.
I will post it as soons I get it set up.
 
I hope everyone has an good night.  Im turning in to watch an movie with hubby.



1 comment:

  1. Eeewww that tick gave me the shivers. Glad you got it off.

    I love that your girl is into cooking, mine is 13 and she's not really interested, I hope she changes her mind soon lol

    ReplyDelete