Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I'm still Alive!


Hello Everyone!
I'm still here! :)
Ive been pretty much busy! trying too get on a good schedule this is our first year homeschooling . 
our girls  are loving home school so for.
We had to put our 5 yr old boy in public school so that he can  be around other kids an speech theorpy. but he loves his teacher an love going. here he is on his first day!

 our 14 yr old daughter is learning to crochet an shes been making these scarfs for Christmas.
I've been working on different things on socks{loom} an shawl for my sons teacher. other things. I get over welmed when it comes to crochet an loom knitting.:) cant help myself.lol
heres something ive been working on is dog sweater an hat set.doing those in team colors


My hubby is also crocheting American flag afghan

but other than homeschooling an crochet been busy cleaning an enjoying the beautiful fall weather.
I hope everyone is having awesome Wednesday!
~~Hugz~~

No comments:

Post a Comment