Friday, March 8, 2013

Insta Friday #1

This is my first time joining in InstaFriday 
yayy so im excited cause i love taking pictures  with my iphone.
I made some  Apple dumplings and they were yummy!

Lieh and cally is usually fighting you hardly see them laying with each other so i had to have this picture
we went skating on Sunday March 3rd and were waiting on pizza
it was loads of fun

and today was my baby brother Kevins 25th birthday  and the girls and I went spent some time with him at my moms house why Michael was sleeping 

heres an Easter bunny cake I made today too


life rearranged

3 comments:

  1. Apple dumplings?! My husband would FLIP over that! The cake looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to learn to make apple dumplings!

    Stopping by from Insta-Friday. :)

    I have a giveaway going on this week!
    http://www.nataliessentiments.com/2013/03/five-year-blogiversary-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop! You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more! You can find me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete