Saturday, March 30, 2013

Moments of our day

Yesterday Girls and I took Michael go see the Easter bunny at the mall
video 

and then we went to walmart to get a few things that we needed.
Yesterday was the kids last day of school for spring break and they are very excited about that.
maybe get to sleep in, lol doubt that though.. I always say im gonna sleep in but it never happens.
I worked on the 0-3 month baby  cowboy hat Its part of an order for an customer ,shes using it for a photo prop
I got to make some cowboy boots to go with it 
 I got the pattern here


Today~ I got up this morning and scrubed the living room floors the girls helped out .
and done a little bit of dusting  and cleaning.
The kids played out side for a while why it was pretty outside.
We went out for pizza for dinner and went up my moms house to visit they had the kids Easter gifts

The kids was very tired by time we got back home tonight so we will dye eggs in the morning before we go to my mother inlaws house. 

I HOPE EVERYONE HAVE AN GREAT EASTER!

HUGS,TASHA

 




No comments:

Post a Comment