Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring and learning

I can always tell when spring is near
Our plum tree gets these pretty flower buds on it

so pretty!!

Hadn't done much today but home-schooled the kids cause hubby has been sick and taking care of him too. But near dinner time the girls did help me in the kitchen
which is always good.
Samantha making her 1st meal with help but shes doing it though.
Shes making Taco Soup Yummy!!
Taylor doing the dishes
Lil Michael hadnt been feeling good niether poor little guy!
ive been feeling kinda acky myself thinking im gonna get it but hadnt yet!
 
Sorry so short tonight we just didnt do much today. 
Tomorrow will be lil michael 6th birthday!! 

Hugs,
Tasha
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your little one, for tomorrow :) Hope he is feeling better by then. Also hope your husband feels better soon and that you don't get it.

    Have a wonderful rest of week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tasha, I just watched some of your videos and I am so impressed with everything you make. You are so creative. Those scarves you made for your daughter? The blue one and the brown one and the pink/purple one - I love them. I would buy them if I saw them in a shop! Consider me a follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that Dr. Pepper hat was amazing. Collectors would kill for it.

    ReplyDelete