Friday, May 31, 2013

My Life According to My Iphone 5/27/2013 to 5/31/2013

Im starting to use my camera on my  Iphone5 alot more cause its always handy when I need it.
So I decided to Post Every Friday My Life According to My Iphone . Mostly it will be photos but sometimes videos too.
Lil Buddy had fell off of his Bike and scraped his arm..
He kept on saying I want my teacher. and a doctor



Sunset That we seen coming out of walmart
This is our Smoke Tree weve had it almost 3 yrs.
He loves riding his Bike!

My Mom bought me this bird cage for our bird for my early birtday







 Waiting on the bus and the nieghbors cat comes and loves on him every morning why waiting on the bus



I take alots of pictures an sometimes videos.
But it tells an life story!
Im thinking abt doing digtial project of life.


Thanks for coming! Come back now you hear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment