Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - 01/06/2014





As I look outside my window:::
its 35 degrees an windy. the wind is very cold brrr. theres an wind advisory out there today.

Right now I am:::
Drinking my caffine and listiening too In the garden I love that song


Thinking and pondering:::
 

On my bedside table:::
I love writing in my journal. so it always sits by bedside .Im trying to find an good book to read cause I want to get back into reading

On my tv tonight:::
for right now theres nothing certain thing we watch on tv. we just watch whatever we think its good

Listening to:::
in the garden and listening to my son play with an game on his ipad

On the menu for this week:::
Monday- Spaghti and garlic bread
TuesdayTaco Salad
Wed- Sausage dogs an fries
Thursday-upside down cheeseburgers and fries
 Friday and saturday and sunday not sure yet


On my to do list:::
  Cleaning house
Homeschooling

Plans for this week:::
right now we dont have anything planed

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Starting on my mood blanket today. and working on a baby blanket for my sister in law
 
My simple pleasure:::

I love to clean and organize

Lesson learned the past week:::
N/A

Looking around the house:::
I need to start cleaning up and getting the kiddos started on there work



 From the camera:::  Abby gail is on top and cj beside his dad they are guarding him why hes sleeping
 


Prayer List:::
Family and friends.



Thanks For Coming by






3 comments:

  1. Awww they are such doggies :) Glad you're joining in the blanket too, can't wait to see what you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are upside down cheeseburgers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be having these tomorrow night I will post the recipe and a picture of it tomorrow night.

      Delete