Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday


Good morning my friends, I'm hoping you had a good weekend.  Mine was awesome my husband and I celebrated our 7th anniversary had a great time.

Alright, let's get on with your Happy Homemaker Monday.




As I look outside my window:::
Its little chilly outside but the sunshining and pretty day
  
Right now I am:::
my mom just called said she was on her way to visit so waiting on her to come
 
Thinking and pondering:::
 
  
On my bedside table:::
right now its just my journal
 
On my tv tonight:::
nothing on mind right now


Listening to:::Kids playing and talking
On the menu for this week:::
I have to come back to this one i hadnt done my menu plan yet
but tonight will be having pinto beans with corn bread

On my to do list:::
laundry
strighten up

Plans for this week:::
Schooling with the kids
getting a new kitty this week



What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
nothing right just minute

 
My simple pleasure:::

peanut butter cholate shake

Lesson learned the past week::: 


Looking around the house:::
I need to clean

From the camera:::My hubby and I




Prayer List:::
Pray for my family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment