Monday, February 24, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

Good afternoon friends!







As I look outside my window:::
Its a beautiful day. squrrels playing birds are chirping

Right now I am:::
Drinking an Dr pepper laughing with my hubby and kids

Thinking and pondering:::
Cleaning out the back room why its a pretty day

On my bedside table:::
my journal/planner

On my tv tonight:::
not sure yet

Listening to:::
98.9 on my radio

On the menu for this week:::


Monday - manwiches
Tuesday - beans/cornbread
Wednesday - beef stew an rice
Thursday -hamburger helper
Friday - beans/corn bread 

On my to do list::: Homeschooling
cleaning/zones
laundry

Happening this week:::
samanthas 12th birthday tomorrow
 getting new kitty use to us


Looking around the house:::
aniamls been lazy laying around, michael playing with xbox taylor and samantha online,im eating bowl of cereal and thinking to go the post office

From the camera:::
new family to our family
his name is ti


No comments:

Post a Comment