Thursday, February 20, 2014

Red Rose Simply Indulgent Tea Review #SimplyIngulge

I am an Influenster and I recently received a VoxBox filled with products that were sent to me for free for my use and review.  One of the items that I received were a few Red Rose Simply Indulgent Crème Caramel Tea samples and Red Rose Simply Indulgent Decaffeinated Lemon Chiffon Tea sample.  Along with those, I also received coupons which I am definitely planning on using.   I do love to try different teas cause I love tea. so i couldnt wait to give this a try.IM a TEA LOVER!
They also have more flavors  cinnamon and peach cobbler i defently got to purchase those and try those as well.

When I opened the Crème Caramel tea bag in my cup, it smelled so yummy!    I could definitely smell  caramel.  I thought it tasted good. I added little bit of  sugar in it to make it sweet. it was so smooth.
My daughter also had some tea and she loved it. I will be buying more of this.
you can buy this at any of your local stores and order it online also.
 Disclaimer:  I was not compensated for this post.  I received samples of this product for free through Influenster to try and share my opinions.  All opinions expressed in my review post are 100% my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment