Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wedneday Hodgepodge



Happy Wednesday! I seen this  and thought I would do it ,looked fun over at From This Side of the Pond  Hope you enjoy!

1. What is something you'll never forget about the age you are right now?

Getting to know how strong I really am that i didnt know before


2. What's a household chore you've never done? How have you managed that???

Im a stay at home mom  so I pretty much cover everything in the chores ..our kids do help with  chores around here . but Ive pretty much  have done it all when it comes to house chores.

3. Does nature shape our personalities more than nurture? Explain? 
I dont really have an anwser for this one.



4. Friday (February 28th) is 'Something on a Stick Day'...funny because Zoanna over at A Penchant for Pens recently sent me an idea for a question relating to this topic. What's your favorite food eaten on a stick? 
Hmm only thing ive actually ate  from a stick is when we roast marshmallows when we go camping


5. Which of your five senses do you treasure most, and why?

I would to say my sight .. i got to know whats going on around me at all times.  

6. What's the best music, theater, or sporting venue you've been to? What made it great?
My husband and I went to an Nascar race in Charlotte NC 
It was pretty loud but loved every min of it .I want to go to anther one,

7. It's the last week of the month...in five words or less bid adieu to your February.
Very Cold Freezing Rain Snow



8.  Insert your own random thought here.

Right now its 11.20 am Im sitting here going  over whats on the to do list and my tummy is saying its hungry so got to eat before getting started on anything.
I hope everyone has an Awesome Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment