Monday, March 10, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

Good Evening everyone!! Im sorry this is up late its 4:45pm here. ive just been busy with homeschooling,cleaning and we took a 45 min walk cause it is so pretty outside.
But anyways I hope every one gonna have a awesome new week



As I look outside my window:::
It is so pretty outside. the breeze is coming thru  the open windows. the the birds are singing the squirrels are playing

Right now I am:::
Im sitting here  thinking about cooking dinner

Thinking and pondering:::
Thinking about taking cupcakes at my sons class  for his 7th birthday on Friday

On my bedside table:::
my notebooks

On my tv tonight:::


Listening to:::
to my son playing his xbox

On the menu for this week:::

Monday - Baked spaghti
Tuesday - pancakes and bacon
Wednesday - pork/bake potato
Thursday - BLT
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday - Grocery Shop

On my to do list:::
Laundry
Sweep, vacuum, mop floors
Homeschooling



Happening this week:::
Sundays Grocery shoppings, Cleaning, working on my recipe binder

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
nothing

My simple pleasure:::
Stay at home mom and wife loving it


Looking around the house:::
Smells really good by the spring air coming thru
From the camera:::



Prayer List:::
My family and my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment