Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Old School Blogging

This looked fun.

What is the last thing you watched on TV?  an old movie called theTemtations
When did you last step outside? What were you doing? to help my husband tranfer an plant into anther plant bucket
What is on the walls of the room you are in? Right now its just my kids and my hubby and I pictures. Im in my living room right now blogging



If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? a house by the ocean



Tell me something about you that most people don’t know. Im pretty much of a clean an organize freak. I know if something moved out of place 



Who made the last incoming call on your phone? mymom
If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? This my grandpas home my great grandparent before they died lived here. I would only change a few things  cause theres alots of memories in this home. but i would change hall way walls
What was the last thing you bought? Groceries.
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?  NOT ME niether lol
If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Daryl off of walking dead

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? LOL i dont own an credit card but if I did it would be hmmm Michaels are Target
Is the glass half empty or half full? Half full
What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been? Daytona Florida when I was younger

my family went on vacation there every year

What’s under your bed? Not a thing
What is your favorite time of the day? Hmm maybe Lunch time thats after I drink my coffee
What Inspires You? other people blogs and vlogs in spires me


Come and Join in

http://www.misselaineouslife.com/old-school-blogging-random-is-back/
Old School Blogging, March 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment