Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday hodgepode





1. Do you have an interest in learning about your family's heritage? Why or why not? If you know a little bit about your roots, share an interesting piece of trivia or a fun fact about someone who goes way back on your family tree.

My Grandparents done alot of research on there sides of families they went as far back as they could.
Ive been researching on my BIO fathers side they people that was telling me information and stories are deceased  the people i have left are very secretive about everything   even on there birthdays  but im still working on it when I can.

2. Branch Rickey, the baseball exec credited with signing Jackie Robinson, is credited as saying-


"Luck is the residue of design."
Agree or disagree? Why?
not sure how to answer this one but I think  its hard you try at and work at it. I dont think its luck
3. In the town where you currently reside, what's your favorite green space?
I love my back yard  and front yard  you can sit back watch the squrrels play and the birds chirp and its peaceful.and our  front yard has an small pond that has an fountain
But I also love our big park thats up the road from us







4. Who is your favorite comedian?

I dont know if have any favorites lol. I pretty much  can watch all of them . my husband is very funny i told him he needed go be an comedian no joke

5. March is National Nutrition Month, and almost everyone needs to improve their diet in some way. What about you? How can you improve your nutrition on a daily basis? Will you try?

Omg ! I love my sweets! but i do try very hard  to watch what I eat.

6. Which of these green expressions have you 'experienced' in recent weeks-green with envy, green thumb, green around the gills, or give the green light? Explain.



7. What is one place you don't mind waiting?

In my bed til the alarm goes off lol I love to sleep

8. Insert your own random thought here.

Right now Im thinking how proud I am of my husband . Hes very commended to his job . hard working man and loves his family very much. and good at everything that he does.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment