im linking up with Joyce over at From this side of the pond
1. Thursday marks the first day of spring...to celebrate would you rather plant a garden or go for a walk in the woods? Would either of those activities be possible on Thursday where you live?
my family and I does alot of hiking during spring and summer time so for us its walking thru the woods in the mountains
2. When did someone last spring something on you? (or when did you last spring something on someone?)
I guess my kids
3. We often think of spring as a time for new beginnings. What's something you'd like to start doing this spring?
start sleeping better i usually do during the spring the fresh air coming in from the windows
4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theater? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching?
we usually sit in the middle in the front. hmm its been a long while since ive been to movie theater
5. When you meet someone for the very first time, what do you want them to think about you?
they see whatever they want to see. But im an shy, good easy going ,down to earth person.
6. March is frozen food month (yes, really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what's your most often purchased frozen food item?
we buy alot of frozen fries and veggies
wild aniamls, bad people
8. Insert your own random thought here.
wish the spring hurry and come tired of all the cold weather.