Wednesday, April 2, 2014

flowers on nanas grave/Update on crochet

My mom and My auntie and my 2 girls and I went to Walmart to go shopping for flowers for my nanas grave.
we actually had an great time picking them out and putting the flowers together.
I made an Easter wreath last week  to put on there with the flowers.
well when we gotten there on the grave site.
I really wasn't sure how I was gonna take it cause i was very close to my nana.

MOm and auntie
me. 
WE miss you nana
and love you so much!
This grave yard  was beautiful




we've been having some beautiful warm days!
Ive been enjoying sitting beside the pond  and crocheting .
Been working on Monkey baby blanket
got the Hexagons done now working on the monkeys
Hopefully i will be done with it really soon! :)

I hope everyone had awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment