Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - 04/07/2014





As I look outside my window:::
its very gloomy and rainey and hearing some thunder outside


Right now I am:::
Right now in my PJS and Talking to hubby and the girls thinking about working my blanket

Thinking and pondering:::
Thinking about working on the baby blanket

On my bedside table:::
Right now not anything

On my tv tonight:::
Believe


Listening to:::
Listening to the furbabies playing

On the menu for this week:::

Monday: hotdogs
Tuesday:sloppy joe pie
Wednesday: taco soup
Thursday:Chili spaghtii
Friday:Gravy biscuits with bacon

On my to do list:::
Homeschooling
clean and laundry

Happening this week:::
Monday: had take our cat get fixed
Tuesday: have to go get my cat from the vet
wednesday: going to watch my son in the olypics
thursday and friday same o stuff

What I am creating:::
Im finishing up on a monkey baby blanket and then be starting up on anther baby blanket very soon
  
My simple pleasure:::


Homemaking tips:::
none right now

Looking around the house:::


From the camera:::





Prayer List:::
My family 

No comments:

Post a Comment