Monday, July 21, 2014

Happy homemaker Monday

Come and join in at Diary of a stay at home mom

www.familycorner.blogspot.com

Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning::::
Im not no breakfast person but i do make sure to have my caffine thou

On today's to do list::::
everyday housework
laundry
crochet

Currently reading::::
on my kindle : Hopeless by:colleen hoover

On the TV today::::


The weather outside is::::
70 degrees rainey and scattered thunderstorms

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Chicken an rice
Tuesday -Hot dog bake
Wednesday - fried weiners,baker beans ,rolls
Thursday - A1 burgers
Friday - Hotdogs
Saturday - ?
Sunday - ?

If I have a few minutes to myself, I will::::
  working on a crochet valance, reading

New recipe I tried, or want to try this week::::
the new recipe ive tryed last week was the horseshoe and this week im trying the A1 burgers and the hotdog bake

In the garden::::


Favorite photo from the camera::::

Michael was so happy when he gotten his minecraft book. he is crazy over minecraft


Homemaking Tip::::
I use vinegar,water and baking soda on everything 


Visiting with Blog friends (blog you want to share, blog post that caught your eye)::::
 I love sandra blog. alot of things we are alike on and she inspires me alot.
 Diary of a stay at home mom

Praying for::::
For the families that lost there love ones on that plane shoot down over the seas

Bible Verse, Devotional that is resonating with me at the moment::::

No comments:

Post a Comment