Sunday, July 20, 2014

HOMEMKING MEME


I wasnt tagged but this meme looked fun . I got it off an friend of mine Sandra



Aprons - Y/N If Y what does your favorite look like?
No But I been wanting to get me some thou



Baking - Favorite thing to bake?
I Cook more then I bake. but when I do bake its like cookies and cakes

Clothesline - Y/N
YES!! I LOVE OUR Clothesline! love the fresh air scent


Donuts - Have you ever made them?
No but i want to try with my breadmaker one day

Everyday - One homemaking thing you do everyday?
Laundry,dishes,making beds,sweeping

Freezer - Do you have a separate deep freeze?
no

Garbage Disposal - Y/N
no

Handbook - What is your favorite homemaking resource?
everything I look up it thru internet

Ironing - Love it or hate it?
Love

Junk drawer- Y/N - Where is it?
LOL it yes we do its in the kitchen i cant stand it

Kitchen - Color and decorating scheme?
this was great grandparent house an its still way they left it. and thats in ducks wall paper an in dining roon it wooden walls

Love - What is your favorite part of homemaking?
Creating ~ Cleaning ~ Organizing I love itall

Mop - Y/N
Yes I use vingar are pinesol

Nylons - Wash by hand or in washing machine?
I don't use Nylons. washing machine

Oven - Do you use the window to check on things or do you open the door?
I open the door cause mine dont have an window to it

Pizza - What do you put on yours? I put cheese, pepperoni

Quiet - What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment?
Crochet,read a book ,are check email and fb an my blog

Recipe Card Box - Y/N
No I have an Notebook my great grandma and grandma why they were  live hey made there fav family recipe books and now im making one for my family

Style of house
im into old country..simply person .

Tablecloth and napkins - Y/N


Under the kitchen sink - Organized or toxic wasteland?
Organized. . 

Vacuum -  How many times per week? 
I have hard floors all thru the house.

Wash - How many loads per week?
 I wash a load every day I try to wash my bed sheets on mondays and clothe rest of the week
X's - Do you make a daily to do list and check it off as you do things?
No, but i need too

Yard - Y/N - Who does what?
Michael does most of the work but I do  some things like cut grass and somethimes plant and water the flowers sometimes too

Zzz's - What is the last homemaking task you do for the day before you go to bed?
I do an pick up and wipe down in the kitchen


No comments:

Post a Comment