Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day 14 ~~ Why Do I Blog



 Why Do I Blog?
 Heres my little spot where I blog




when I first start blogging it was back in 2007 when I was pregnant with my son , I still have it its locked cause im wanting it to be printed for an book.
Then I made this blog.. 
Ive always  kept up some kind of journal are diary every since I was little I always document everything. I always love looking back on it and read it and look at the pictures.That I forgot about...theres so many things you can forget whats happened.Its really inportant to me to document everything!
I blog  for the same reason as keeping an journal  to keep things documented . so that my family and friends can see whats going on with our daily life so even one day when I have grand kids they will have something to look back on..an maybe to inspire someone else are to help others.
im gonna get my blog printed as a book  too.
 
If you keep up an blog are even an journal why do you blog are journal?



No comments:

Post a Comment