Monday, August 4, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

Im sorry this post is late

Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning::::
I didnt have no breakfast.. im really no breakfast person


On today's to do list::::
Laundry ( hung them out and fold them and put them away}
went on a morning walk
cleaned out the cat litter boxes both
swept
washed the dishes
 Currently reading::::
nothing right now


On the TV today::::



The weather outside is::::
kinda cloudy the sun been in an out . 74 degrees




On the menu this week::::
Monday - hamburger steaks with gravy and fries
I will have to come back for the rest im late  making up my menu plan for this week.  going grocery shopping tomorrow
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -


If I have a few minutes to myself, I will::::
Today is reading blogs :)


New recipe I tried, or want to try this week::::
still looking




In the garden::::
this year we dont have an garden 


Favorite photo from the camera::::

I love waterfalls they are so peaceful and relaxing






Homemaking Tip::::
every now an then i make my own house cleaning products. this is the recipe i use for window cleaner and it works awesome no streaks are anything

What You’ll Need:

  • 1 cup Water
  • 1/4 cup White Vinegar
  • 2 to 3 drops Dawn Dish Soap
  • Empty Spray Bottle

What You’ll Do:

  • Combine water, white vinegar, and dawn dish soap in an empty spray bottle, and… that’s it!
  • You’ve just made Homemade Glass Cleaner! 



Visiting with Blog friends (blog you want to share, blog post that caught your eye)::::



Praying for::::



Bible Verse, Devotional that is resonating with me at the moment::::


No comments:

Post a Comment