Monday, August 25, 2014

Happy Homemaker monday



www.familycorner.blogspot.com

Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning::::
peanut butter toast

On today's to do list::::

  1. homeschooling
  2. sweeping,mopping

Currently reading::::
nothing lately

On the TV today::::


The weather outside is::::
76 degrees very pretty


On the menu this week::::
Sunday subs
monday hotdogs
tuesday Spaghtii
wednesday fried wiener an baked beans
thursday chicken an rice

If I have a few minutes to myself, I will::::
Crocheting

New recipe I tried, or want to try this week::::
Haven't really cooked anything new.


Favorite photo from the camera::::
Just finished this last night




Homemaking Tip::::


Visiting with Blog friends (blog you want to share, blog post that caught your eye)::::
hadnt had a chance to catch up

Praying for::::



Bible Verse, Devotional that is resonating with me at the moment:::: 

No comments:

Post a Comment