Friday, August 8, 2014

Rainey sad day/Meet our new member to our family

Today was an rainey gloomy day.
all I did today was mooped an layed  around the house .
cryed some when i had some thoughts abt my pet rat in how good of an rat he was.
It rained  all the way til my hubby gotten home from work it somewhat stoped
we buryed boo  behind our house

my hubby wanted go to town and get Michaels school clothes and shoes they will be starting school on the 18th. got to go an reg on the 14th

after we went clothes shopping  for Michael my hubby said go by the pet store
so we did and he bought 2 baby female pet rats/
WELCOME OUR 2 NEW MEMBERS IN THE FAMILY

THIS ONE IS GORGIE

THIS ONE IS DOTTIE

THIS IS DOTTIE TOO SHES MORE CALMER ONCE YOU GET HER IN UR HANDS LOL


HERES BOTH!  THEY ARE SISTERS

They are still scared but if you work with them every day and hold them they will be good to go.
im thinking abt decorating there cage up for halloween make it fun for them:) 

My mom came over her an i the girls an michael  our afternoon walks an then i came home to eat
now its time to relax!


No comments:

Post a Comment