Monday, September 15, 2014

Crochet update



Hello Friends,
How are you? Im good. Ive had my windows up feeling the breeze come thru, feels so good!
I love the Fall weather.
Grab a cup of tea are coffee which ever you like and maybe a cookie to snack on and see what ive made this week and last week.









I wanted to share few things what ive made so far.. and alot of this stuff that im showing is in my etsy shop. you can find my etsy shop bar on the right of this page. 
 I do take custom orders.

And everything has links where I got the patterns from.



 Heres some Boot Cuffs I made for my daughter

Heres an ruffle skirt. I made for my niece , im also making an hairband to go with it.

Heres 3 snowmen hats , These were an order for someone. these are not crochet these are loom knitted.
Heres an doily I made for my mom, Im turning it into an doily dream catcher.

watch my video to see more

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment