Tuesday, December 23, 2014

12 hats for 12 days of Christmas

Today is an Cold rainy day.

The Girls an I went to Greenville to deliver the hats that I made to donate for the babies  In NICU 
I made 12 hats for 12 days of Christmas .

Im planning on making alot other things to donate there.
I just love crocheting,loom knitting for others thats in need . 
I feel like thats where  my crocheting and loom knitting needs to be is to help others.
Its not only to make my heart to feel good but most of all is to put smiles on others face to show others theres others out there want to help an it cares.
 
The ladies there were super nice .
We made an small clipping video of it
I wanted to share if are an knitter are an crocheter
to inspire others to do the same if you dont already.


No comments:

Post a Comment