Tuesday, December 9, 2014

What i been up too

I went to walmart the other day and seen this cross stitch kit and thought i would give it a try.
I will show you progress when i get started on it really good wish me luck lol
Just something to work on when im wanting something else to work on besides crocheting. 












Sunday I took the kids to an photographer to get there pictures done. im so excited. I will post them when I get them. I usually take there pictures but I like taking them to anther photographer to get ideas and etc.


Cj been lazy today. I put his sweater on cause its cold.

We are having sheperds pie tonight yummy!!!!
My 12 yr old daughter  samantha is cooking tonight.. 

RANT:
Right now im so upset .. our town  Christmas parade is this Saturday we usually go to it every year. the kids looks forward to it.  well you know as good as I do the only reason kids likes going to those things is for the candy. well for some reason someone in our town decided to put a end to throw out candy in the parade. really?   
 
But anyhow gotta get..
hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment