Sunday, December 20, 2015

busy week

Hello friends,
Last week was the kids last week of school for winter break
Ive been busy getting the NICU baby santa an elf hats done. I will be taking them to the Hosp Tomorrow.
I taged them and bagged them
this is what the tag saids
all ready to go.

I also made  some reindeer chow for my husbands work





Yesterday we went to see Star wars. Loved it! it was an awesome movie!

and tonight i framed the Home Sweet Home crochet filet I crochet here while back.
this will be an Christmas present


I hope everyone has an Happy Holidays whatever you celebrate.an be safe!



2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, look at all those hats! They will be so much appreciated. Your framed crochet looks just the ticket and will make a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, look at all those hats! They will be so much appreciated. Your framed crochet looks just the ticket and will make a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete