Sunday, January 31, 2016

A year of projects


 FRESH OFF THE HOOK!

I've been pretty busy this week with crochet projects  I think I gotten my crochet mojo back
I made my moms boyfriends this skull beanie

I came across this cute chicken potholder had to make it.. 

I made this yarn yoshi  
my son took that he loves any stuff aniamls i make

I made this beard hat. Ive been wanting to make it for my son for the longest

i had to make 4 sets of long tail hats for an event

We love star wars so i made the inspired storm trooper beanie

WHAT I'M WORKING ON..
At the moment Im trying to get all of my birthdays out of the way.
mermaid blanket
lalalopsy mermaid doll
shark blanket
 
Thanks for stopping by 
Hope everyone has an great week
 






 photo name lago.png

6 comments:

  1. I'd say you got some crochet mojo back! It looks like you've been busy and all of your projects are great, Tasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll! Well done on all of those great projects.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha I love the beard hat - he models it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha I love the beard hat - he models it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! When your mojo comes back, it comes back strong. Great job on all of the projects. I really like the chicken potholder/trivet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those beard hats crack me up every time I see them. Especially on kids!!! Look at all the things you've finished. Can you send some of that diligence my way?!

    ReplyDelete