Monday, January 25, 2016

Happy Maker Monday and the Daybook

 photo simple-woman-daybook-large_zpsc83krfbg.jpg






Outside my window...45 degrees and cloudy.

I am thinking...im thinking all the laundry that I need to get caught up on ugh

I am thankful... for my family and friends

I am wearing... my black pants with an leopard shirt

I am creating... I finished my moms boyfriends skull hat. and no thinking what i can make next on my list
 

I am going... no wheres at the moment

I am reading... I am trying find a good book to read any ideas?

On my TV..... I watched the xfiles last night

I am hoping... 

I am learning... 

In my kitchen... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ spaghtii
Tuesday ~ easy bake taco
Wednesday ~ chicken an rice
Thursday ~ manwhichess
Friday ~
Saturday ~
Sunday ~ pizza

A favorite quote for today... 


A peek into one of my days...Playing in the snow with the kids


One of my favorite things... Seeing my kids smile




A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ laundry, housework
Tuesday ~ housework,crocheting
Wednesday ~ housework,crochet
Thursday ~ housework,crochet
Friday ~ paybills
Saturday ~ meneu planning
Sunday ~ grocery day


To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.

I am also linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

5 comments:

  1. We're having spaghetti for supper also! Great minds and all that :) I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/01/happy-homemaker-monday-12516.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing your kids smile too! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, the background and everything!!! Oh, and if you're looking for a good book, Burial Rites by Hannah Kent is fascinating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see you back blogging, I've missed your posts :)

    Your menu sounds yummy. Love the skull hat, so cool. I have yet to watch the new X Files but probably watching tonight with hubby.

    Have a great week Tasha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oy I need to be reading, I should head to the library sometime today or tomorrow and swap out books.

    That skull hat is so fun, do you have a pattern you could share, I think my brother would love it.

    ReplyDelete