Saturday, May 28, 2016

what ive been up too lately

I know I haven't put anything on my blog for an while. I really don't have an good excuse for it all but with no motivation.
But I have been reading everyone else blog thou. I miss my blog because I love looking back.
ok whats been going on:
Saturday: May 21st  Samantha my youngest had her 8th grade prom. She looked really pretty. She had an good time. She will be going to in high school next year.where does the time go?


Ive been crocheting an little lately
here is some of my finished.If you would to have patterns for any of these go to my project page 
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/crochetchick31
I made these 2 rabbits for Easter
I made this crochet  cross for my mom for mothers day
I made this fireman dog for my brother
And I made the mermaid blanket




My wips
Im working on different things 
im working on a emoji blanket.heres the ones i got so for

 


And Im still working on my 23rd psalms 


Thanks for stopping by
HUGS

8 comments:

  1. Busy life does get inthe way of blogging doesn't it? Your daughter is simply gorgeous, so glad she had a wonderful time at her dance. Love your projects. Have a great weekend,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your projects! glad to see you back :) I saw your emojis on ravelry ( we are friends on there) and I was hoping I could see more. I like making projects the same time as other people.
    And your looks beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's times like these that I wish I could crochet. I could probably do it....but I'd rather knit :) I want to make a poop emoji thingie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter looks lovely, time does indeed fly! Love your bunnies, and the rest tbh, I wish I could crochet well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter looks lovely, time does indeed fly! Love your bunnies, and the rest tbh, I wish I could crochet well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute crochet animals. I love crochet for the speed of it. Your daughter looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been very busy! Lots of great projects and a prom in the mix. Your pretty daughter looks great in that dress. Time does fly, doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Someone's been really busy and productive! Your daughter looks lovely in her dress. I've never heard of an 8th grade prom before but then I'm old. Your crocheted animals are darling and I love the cross you did for your Mother. You have gotten a lot done!

    ReplyDelete