Saturday, October 22, 2016

Feeling More Like Fall

Hello,
Its getting chilly here in South Carolina brrr! Leaves is changing feeling more like Fall.
We went to the football game last night it was there last home game. My Daughter Samantha is in color guard and they performed.
if anyone would like to watch there performance heres an video of it



     

Photography wise
I found an picture  that was on my camera when we went to Dollywood. 


In crochet an the crafty world.
Finished projects
I made this for an friend 
I know its not even Thanksgiving for us  but I wanted to make this cute santa cup cozy, I will be making more.

I made this Skull beanie it came out good but more for an woman an i was making it for my husband 
I made an cabbage patch wig it was an order

~What Im working on this week~
~Anther cabbage patch hat (order)
~finishing up on my owl dream catcher
~starting on an owl c2c blanket

I hope everyone had an good week and good week its coming.

11 comments:

  1. The cross stitch is beautiful. Is the music transferred onto cloth and then you cross stitch over that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats not ross stitch. the lettering is cut with vinyl

      Delete
  2. Lots of lovely makes going on there. I particularly like the christmas cup cozy. Stunning photography too. Wow I remember cabbage patch kids from the eighties, it's funny how there is a demand for cabbage patch kid wigs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My youngest daughter was in color guard in high school. So beautiful to watch. Terrific projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cup cosy and the skull hat - cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cup cosy and the skull hat - cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute Santa cup cozy! And what fun someone is going to have with that Cabbage Patch hat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been busy! I remember the cabbage patch when my daughter was little...that was all she wanted that Christmas and they were hard to get! Your gift fro your friend is lovely and the Santa cup cozy is too cute! It's never too early to start making for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects in this post. Color Guard looks cool; I don't think we have any of that in our high schools in the Bay Area.

    ReplyDelete