Sunday, October 2, 2016

what ive been up too

Hello Everyone, How is everyone?
Im sorry i havent posted on here in a while,trust me ive been wanting to but life has gotten busy for me. 
Ive been crocheting thou in between of things heres some of the things ive crochet.
Heres an Boo Ghost that I made 2 days ago are so. Im using for part of my Halloween deco.

also made these dragon fear fingerless gloves. just gotten done with these last night.

and ive made a few of the mermaid blankets
I made this Halloween air freshener doll
 
and im starting to make loom bead bracelets im starting on those today sometimes.
I also made this with my cricut machine for my moms birthday
made this mermaid wine glass also with my name on it


and this week im wanting to make some ninja turtles dedication of an little boy who gotten shot at a local school near by. heres the story if you like to read up on it.
its a very sad story
Im making ninja turtles in a memory of Jacob cause he passed away yesterday and its very very sad!it has really broken my heart to pieces for his family.

Other then Life things around here. My daughter Sam who is in High school shes in color guard and Her school won the comptition. 1st place in their division!!' I'm very proud!!




 Ive had so much to show sorry for over doing this post. :)
I hope everyone have an good weekend.hope everyone have an good week!

Social media where you can find me

12 comments:

  1. That shooting was horrific, and even more horrific is that fact it did not get enough media attention. There is too many other ridiculous things going on. I think a little boy who has died at school deserves more.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they are giving him an superhero funnel. its been on all over our local news since it happened. its sad.

      Delete
  2. Love the Boo ghosts!!! Terrific projects. That is incredibly sad about the little boy. Congrats to your daughter and her color guard team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a horribly tragic loss, of Jacob. Everyday, there seems to be more and more violence around us. Prayers going for his family and friends.

    Your projects are so cute. I love the airfreshner witch. How cute is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Im thinking to do other themes air freshner dolls

      Delete
  4. So sad that little one passed away. I hate this gun violence. You are doing so well with progress even though you have your hands full with family and life! The ghosts are cute and I like that first mermaid blanket. It's fun. Ho'omaka'i to your daughter and her team; what a great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very sad to learn about little Jacob. What a tragedy.

    You've been very productive with your crafting. Lots of cute things you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little halloween ghosts just make me happy.
    You have so many crafty talents.

    Not right that Jacob and his family have to be the victims of gun violence. So sorry for all who are affected by this tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little halloween ghosts just make me happy.
    You have so many crafty talents.

    Not right that Jacob and his family have to be the victims of gun violence. So sorry for all who are affected by this tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sad, and such a nice gesture to do the turtles.

    I love the mermaids and your boo ghosts are splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sad, and such a nice gesture to do the turtles.

    I love the mermaids and your boo ghosts are splendid!

    ReplyDelete