Sunday, January 8, 2017

2017 Year of Projects: Week 2

Ive finished the baby thor photo prop, I thought it came out really cute. hoping the customer sends me pictures when they get the pictures done.

For the rest of  the week ive been working on a confederate flag afghan,one of my customers wants me to make for them. its coming out good but really want to hurry get it done cause I have other things on my to do list that I want to do.












Friday night we were suppose to get alots of snow but we only gotten a dust thats it . Some areas gotten good bit but it was only the area closer to the mountains.
But other then that thats all its been going all but me trying get me craft room in order.
I hope everyone has an good week!

11 comments:

  1. I hope you can share the photo of the baby with the Thor props... could be super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Thor outfit is awesome. I hope you do get some pictures of it on the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby outfit is fun; I like how there are so many parts to put the baby into true character. Our Bay Area is supposed to get inches of rain. I'm in the lower east bay so waitin' for that to actually happen as the rain's on and off and only hard some of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute baby prop outfit! Baby Thor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Thor costume/prop. I hope we get to see pictures later of it in use. How cute! We got a "dusting" of snow here in AR also and it has been really cold this week but warming to 65 in a few days. Take care and I hope you get to work on your other projects soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the baby prop. The flag looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, that is gorgeous and the flag will be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, that is gorgeous and the flag will be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete