Sunday, February 12, 2017

project update

Friday February 10th - I went to delivered Baby hats to my local hosp. for the NICU babies. for valentines.

I havent done much crochet this week Ive done more on my cricut then anything
I made these things on my cricut machine.


I went to Michael an hobby lobby to get some yarn for an order an came out with 3 more things haha
thats how it always goes
I got an 1st crossstitch kit even know thats not my 1st cross stitch but i loved it an thought it was cute. i love owls! and the caron cakes im making my first around vest.

My start progress on the vest with the caron cake yarn.

Pocket Full of Posies Vest



Friday morning our little pet mouse passed away :(


I hope everyone has an awesome Valentines on Tuesday and a Awesome week.
Mine an my husbands 11th anniversary is on Wednesday.
 

8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Love the mousie pic. Now I will go google cricut because I don't know what that is and I love learning new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary and love your NICU hats. I'm so sorry about your little mouse...so sweet...rest in peace Elee. I've been eyeing the Caron Cakes also. I can't wait to see what you do with it. The vest is going to be a winner, I think. You are one productive lady. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hau'oli la ho'omana'o to you and your husband. I hope you have some lovely plans. I bet the hospital is delighted every time you drop by with NICU hats. What smiles they'll bring to worried parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your baby hats are all adorable (and even more adorable all collected together). What a nice gift that is to give and someone is going to love opening that up and seeing all the different hats. And what a cute little mouse. So sorry to hear that he died. :( I hope you have a very happy Anniversary on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The baby hats are cute and will be well received by the NICU department.
    Your cricut creations are inspirational, love the quotes. A Pocket Full of Posies vest is lovely, and yours will be great in your chosen caron cake yarn.
    So sorry that you have lost your little pet. So sad.
    Best wishes to you and your hubby on your special day. Hope you have a great week. Happy Valentines day too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a love to donate those hats. So sorry about the wee mouse, it was very traumatic when our pet rat died when my older boys were small. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! I have a Silhouette Cameo and just love it. I mostly make t-shirts.

    Can't wait to see how the colours of the Caron Cake express themselves in the vest.

    ReplyDelete