Sunday, February 5, 2017

Update on projects

I finally gotten the confederate flag afghan done an shipped to its new home

I made this Love Jar  for sons teacher for valentines
Im gonna add chocolate chip mix in the jar.

 I made these
tootsie pop holders for my sons class mates


 I made the gutiar with canvas made it for my husband
 And now not sure what im gonna start on.. probably finish up some baby hats this week so i can take them to local hosp.
Life things nothing has really went on. 
 

7 comments:

  1. Everything is beautiful, but that guitar scene is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - so many creative projects. I love the guitar picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A post full with creative love projects. Your sons classmates and teacher are going to love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very lovely and creative projects. I bet you are very popular at your children's schools! The guitar canvas is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous projects. I love the pop holders even though I'm not totally sure what they might be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous projects. I love the pop holders even though I'm not totally sure what they might be!

    ReplyDelete